Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.55
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionInitiation and Pastoral Psychology employs anthropological and interdisciplinary approach to pastoral care and is intended to enhance your interest in and respect for other people's cultures and to equip you with skills of dealing with different ethnic groups and thereby extend your ego boundary and enhance your self kwledge and self identity. In addition the book will increase your insight for pastoral care and counseling of the people who undergo crisis related to rites passages. It is hoped that this work will be of special interest and give additional skills to psychologists, psychiatrists, counselors, social workers, pastors and teachers as well as the students of African studies, sociology, social anthropology, theology and anybody who is eager to understand human personality.
- Author BiographyDr. Githiga is the Archbishop of All Nations Anglican Church, Dean and Professor of Pastoral theology at All Nations Anglican Seminary. Former Chaplain and Adjunct faculty at West Texas A&M University, Grambling State University, Instructor at Pensacola Junior College, Head of the Department of Pastoral Theology of St. Paul's United Theological College, Limuru, Kenya; First President of African Association for Pastoral Study and Counseling. He is a graduate from Church Army College, St. Paul's United Theological College, Makerere University, The University of the South, Vanderbilt University and the International Bible Institute and Seminary. Dr. Githga has ministered to people many nationalities and races and was recorded on eighth addition of who is Who Among Black American. He is married to the Rev. Mary Githiga and they have three children.
- Author(s)Dr John Gatungu Githiga,John Gatungu Githiga
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication21/09/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.