Injustice: Exposing the Racial Agenda of the Obama Justice Department by J. Christian Adams (Hardback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $42.50+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Department of Justice Watches Over the Law But Who Watches the Watchmen? The Department of Justice is America's premier federal law enforcement agency. And according to J. Christian Adams, it's also a base used by leftwing radicals to impose a fringe agenda on the American people. A five-year veteran of the DOJ and a key attorney in pursuing the New Black Panther voter intimidation case, Adams recounts the shocking story of how a once-storied federal agency, the DOJ's Civil Rights division has degenerated into a politicized fiefdom for far-left militants, where the enforcement of the law depends on the race of the victim. In Injustice, Adams reveals: * The inside story of how the Obama DOJ spiked the voter intimidation lawsuit against the New Black Panther Party--and the Panthers' little-kwn public appearance with Obama * How the Obama administration changed DOJ hiring policy to ensure radical leftists would dominate the Civil Rights Division * The Obama DOJ's bizarre agenda, from insisting on kids' rights to attend school dressed as transvestites, to litigating for teachers' rights to take paid vacations to Mecca * How the DOJ has repeatedly sided with political bosses who flagrantly disenfranchise entire communities of white voters * Why the DOJ's fixation on racial grievance threatens the integrity of the 2012 elections If you thought the federal government was dedicated to race-neutral equal protection, Injustice will set you straight. This searing indictment of government malfeasance unveils the astonishing political extremism and outright lawlessness that w infects on of the government's most powerful agencies. With everything from civil rights laws to America's voting system at risk, Adams sound the alarm on a gathering threat to our nation's future.
- Author BiographyJ. Christian Adams served for five years as an attorney in the Voting Section of the United States Department of Justice. In that capacity, he brought cases to protect a wide variety of racial minorities, including blacks, Hispanics, and the first ever application of the Voting Rights Act to protect white voters. A former general counsel to the South Carolina Secretary of State, he is now a practicing attorney and contributing writer to Pajamas Media.
- Author(s)J. Christian Adams
- PublisherRegnery Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication20/10/2011
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRegnery Publishing Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.