All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.45
About this product
- DescriptionInk proposes a creative and critical inquiry into ink's instrumentality in architecture. This collect-ion of short essays comprises a latent history of architecture in ink, placing ink in our world with the purpose of gaining kwledge within and for the architectural discipline. A close consideration of the varied conceptual and material aspects of ink acts as a medium to reflect upon the means by which architectural kwledge is generated, articulated, and applied.
- Author BiographyMichelle Fornabai received her master's of architecture from Princeton University. Her work has been exhibited at the Whitney Museum of American Art at Altria; the Storefront for Art and Architecture in New York; the Contemporary Art Center in New Orleans; and in Beijing, China, at Studio-X Beijing. She currently teaches at the Graduate School of Architecture, Planning and Preservation at Columbia University.
- Author(s)Michelle Fornabai
- PublisherColumbia Books on Architecture and the City
- Date of Publication02/09/2014
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia Books on Architecture and the City
- Content Note41 illus., color
- Weight278 g
- Width170 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.