All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEach of us is born with a unique combination of heavenly and earthly energies dictated by the stars overhead and the season on Earth at the moment you take your first breath. Kwn in Taoist astrology as the Four Pillars of Destiny, this birth chi can be calculated using the year, month, day, and time of your birth. Master Mantak Chia and astrologer Christine Harkness-Giles reveal how to interpret your birth chi and strengthen weaknesses within your astrological energies. They explain how each of us is ruled by one of the Five Elements--Wood, Fire, Earth, Metal, and Water--in a Yin or Yang state. For each Element and Yin or Yang combination, the authors describe personality traits, ideal career paths, and emotional and health issues. They reveal how to discover your levels of success, wealth, and power; how your astrological strengths will manifest; and how to understand your relationships with partners, friends, and family. They also explain how to use your chart to calculate your organ health and annual luck cycles. The authors show how to use Inner Alchemy techniques, such as color therapy and feng shui, and Universal Healing Tao exercises, such as the Healing Sounds and Chi Kung, to harmonize and strengthen the inborn imbalances and weaknesses in your chart. This hands-on method of astrology allows you to take control of your health and destiny by connecting your personal energy with the energies of the cosmos.
- Author BiographyMantak Chia, world-famous Inner Alchemy and Chi Kung master, founded the Universal Healing Tao System in 1979 and has taught tens of thousands of students and trained instructors all over the world. The director of the Tao Garden Health Spa and Resort in northern Thailand, he is the author of 46 books, including Chi Self-Massage and Cosmic Astrology. Christine Harkness-Giles is a certified Universal Healing Tao instructor, feng shui consultant, and astrologer. She teaches and consults in feng shui as part of the Feng Shui Research Centre network and leads Inner Alchemy Astrology classes in London, Brussels, Paris, and Hawaii.
- Author(s)Christine Harkness-Giles,Mantak Chia
- PublisherInner Traditions Bear and Company
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- SubjectAstrology & Fortune-telling
- Place of PublicationRochester
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1900
- ImprintDestiny Books,U.S.
- Content NoteFull-color throughout
- Weight367 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $92.76
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.73
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.60
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $51.92
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $115.92
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.