All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYou can explore this journal and develop a deep, enlightened understanding of yourself through doodling, and collaging, and writing letters and lists on its many-colored pages. OR you can tear out all the pages and make some groovy paper airplanes. It s yours, to help you discover and define yourself and your world in whatever manner you choose. What are you waiting for? Get cracking.
- Author BiographyPOTTER, an imprint of the Crown Publishing Group, is a high-end gift and stationery line, specializing in recipe, trivia, and how-to decks, guided journals, note cards, and other paper-based novelty products.
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication06/06/2016
- FormatOther book format
- SubjectUnclassifiable: WZ BIC
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintClarkson Potter
- Weight318 g
- Width203 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.