All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.36Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionInnerwealth is an exceptional insight into working with heart and inspiration. By integrating personal development, business development, global change and life mastery into one philosophy, Chris Walker challenges the conventional way of managing our lives. Innerwealth offers a wealth of insights and advice to help us discover and harness out own spirituality and put this into practice in the way we work with others and the way we dream about our careers. This book is about business change through personal change. It is a rebuke at so much of what is being done at present in the name of good business, self help and cultural development. Chris Walkera s aim has been to find a way of life which is REAL, n deminational, solves world problems instead of making them and is open and transparent. He achieves this using the universal laws of nature.
- Author BiographyChristopher Walker is a visionary business consultant and one of the world's leading facilitators of Personal / Professional Development. Author, consultant and professional speaker, he is considered a leader in the field of human potential and lifestyles for success. His VIP and Mastery Programs have been attended by thousands of individuals around the world seeking tools to live life and manage their careers to their fullest potential. Christopher blends 20 years experience working in over 30 countries, a masters degree in Business Management, three successful businesses and years of study in the Eastern Arts of Yoga and Mind Mastery. His programs in Present Time Consciousness, Mind / Body Mastery, Corporate Spirituality and the Powerful Sciences of the Heart / Mind Balance create definite life changing formulas for business and personal success. Christopher's amazing programs unravel the mysteries of human behavior, personal growth and professional development which lead to a more balanced lifestyle.
- Author(s)Christopher Walker
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication26/02/2003
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCapstone Publishing Ltd
- Weight441 g
- Width157 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.