All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
About this product
- DescriptionIn the new ecomy you are in charge of your own career. You have more opportunities than ever before, but in order to take full advantage of them you must learn a vital new skill-personal invation. Innervation shows you how to master this essential skill and thrive in a world of continuous change.Momentum books are for people who want to make things happen in their career and their life, who want to work at something they enjoy and that's worthy of their talent and their time. Momentum people have values and principles. They question who they are and what they do. Wherever they work, they want to feel that what they do has meaning.
- Author BiographyGuy Browning is a business columnist for the Guardian and Management Today. An innovation consultant and a popular speaker on creativity and business survival, he lives in Oxfordshire, U.K.
- Author(s)Guy Browning
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication27/02/2003
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationReading, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPerseus Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight331 g
- Width169 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.