Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionThrough a series of short stories and brief case studies about great invators, this book will help managers and entrepreneurs rethink their invation processes, using the tools outlined in the book. The eight chapters include narratives on: From Ideas to Action; Breaking the Rules; Learning Creativity from our Kids; Invation as a Team Sport; and Invating for Those with Less. The basic idea is that the best way to become a world-class invator is to learn from other world-class invators and to study what they did and how they did it.
- Author(s)Shlomo Maital
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication22/09/2016
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Weight544 g
- Width175 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.