All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.26Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.49Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.58Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionThe New and Definitive User's Guide to Lean Six Sigma. If you're a business leader, you already kw that Lean Six Sigma is one of the most popular and powerful business tools in the world today. You also probably kw that implementing the process can be more than a little challenging. This step-by-step guide shows you how to customize and apply the principles of Lean Six Sigma to your own organizational needs, giving you more options, strategies, and solutions than you'll find in any other book on the subject. With these simple, proven techniques, you can: assess your current business model and shape your future goals; plan and prepare a Lean Six Sigma program that's right for your company; engage your leadership and your team throughout the entire process; align your LSS efforts with the culture and values of your business; develop deeper insights into your customer experience; master the art of project selection and pipeline management; tackle bigger problems and find better solutions; become more efficient, more productive, and more profitable. This invative approach to the Lean Six Sigma process allows you to mold and shape your strategy as you go, making small adjustments along the way that can have a big impact. In this book, you'll discover the most effective methods for deploying LSS at every level, from the leaders at the top to the managers in the middle to the very foundation of your company culture. You'll hear from leading business experts who have guided companies through the LSS process-and get the inside story on how they turned those companies around. You'll also learn how to use the latest, greatest management tools like Enterprise Kaizen, Customer Journey Maps, and Hoshin Planning. Everything you need to implement Lean Six Sigma - smoothly and successfully - is right here at your fingertips. Also included is a special chapter focusing exclusively on how to implement Lean Six Sigma in healthcare. When it comes to running a business, there is better way to improve efficiency, increase productivity, and escalate profits than Lean Six Sigma. And there is better book on how to make it work than Invating Lean Six Sigma.
- Author BiographyKimberly Watson-Hemphill, founder and CEO of Firefly Consulting, is a globally known expert in the field of Innovation and Operational Excellence, and is a co-author of Fast Innovation. She has led global Lean Six Sigma deployments in multiple industries including one that saved over $1B. Kristine Nissen Bradley is a Principal with Firefly Consulting. She is a certified Master Black Belt in both Lean Six Sigma and Design for Lean Six Sigma, and has worked with thousands of business leaders to successfully deploy this methodology over the last 25 years.
- Author(s)Kimberly Watson-Hemphill,Kristine Nissen Bradley
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/03/2016
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight512 g
- Width160 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine36 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.