All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow to implement an invation engine in any organization Invation is often sought and is in high demand today. At the same time it is often misunderstood and lacks committed sponsorship. Today, most teams at the top need an invation capability in a manner that works in tandem with their performance/operations management. Packed with actionable ideas, references, links, and resources, Invation Engine meets that need. * Reveals how to develop strategy, road maps, and processes for invation execution * Provides high level implementation guidance on executing invation, something companies are struggling with globally * Explores how today's companies can create a long-term sustainable corporate culture by also using an invation engine * Explains how to use invation to keep employees engaged and motivated * Written for executives, business leaders, CFOs, and CIOs Showing readers how to create a business case for invation and a supporting invation linked to business vision and goals, Invation Engine clearly reveals how to reduce time-to-market, while expanding the idea landscape and building a pipeline of corporate invators.
- Author BiographyJATIN DESAI has been active in leadership and operating roles since 1983 when he cofounded The DeSai Group. The DeSai Group provides innovation execution and management services to Fortune 1000 and Global 2000 companies in the United States, Europe, and India.
- Author(s)J. DeSai
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication21/06/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight434 g
- Width164 mm
- Height346 mm
- Spine23 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.07
- AU $26.99Trending at AU $29.48
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.