All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionInvation is high on the executive agenda in virtually every industry because companies can longer develop markets and access them without invation. Dues to the dynamics of over a billion new customers, mostly in emerging markets, radical new techlogies and science and global connectivity, our decade will be the most invative time since the industrial revolution. There is time to lose as the increasing democratic standards in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE) and the ongoing globalization have already led to a new wave of M&A activities. The main question is: What must an enterprise do to stay in the market and even become more successful? Imitation and adaptation are only a possibility in the short run for a special type of company. Finally, Central and Eastern European countries face the challenge of t only responding to developments initiated elsewhere, but also of playing a more active and creative role in initiating change. Through this book, PwC CEE will show you that invation success is possible. Just do it!
- Author BiographyMike Kunbena has been born and raised in the US. The Chief Executive Officer of PwC Central & Eastern Europe spent most of his professional life in the US. After the opening of the Iron Curtain, he went to Central & Eastern Europe where he serves clients from the Moscow and later on Prague office. His focus is on tax issues. Mark Okes-Voysey is from the UK where he also received his education. He worked for PwC internationally including Spain, the UK, USA and Mexico. His focus has been Mergers & Acquisitions. At the outset of the political and economic change in Eastern Europe, he went to Russia where his is CEE Advisory Regional Leader at PwC. Andrej Vizjak is Slovenian born. He studied and worked as a management consultant in Germany for more than 30 years. At PwC he became Consulting Leader South East Europe and last year he was also assigned Innovation Leader in EEC. He has written many management books, the last one was Success Formulas for the New Decade .
- Author(s)Andrej Vizjak,Mark Okes-Voysey,Mike Kubena
- PublisherWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Date of Publication22/08/2012
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationWeinheim
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight362 g
- Width143 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.