All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionThis annual series, sponsored by the National Bureau of Ecomic Research, provides a forum for research on the interactions among public policy, the invation process, and the ecomy. Discussions cover all types of policy that affect the ability of an ecomy to achieve scientific and techlogical progress or that affect the impact of science and techlogy on ecomic growth.
- Author BiographyAdam B. Jaffe is Fred C. Hecht Professor in Economics and Dean of Arts and Sciences at Brandeis University. Josh Lerner is Jacob H. Schiff Professor of Investment Banking at Harvard Business School, with a joint appointment in the Finance and Entrepreneurial Units. He is the author of The Boulevard of Broken Dreams: Why Public Efforts to Boost Entrepreneurship and Venture Capital Have Failed and What to Do About It. Scott Stern is Associate Professor of Management and Strategy at the Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University.
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication20/02/2002
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleNBER Innovation Policy and the Economy
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight331 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byAdam B. Jaffe,Josh A. Lerner,Scott Stern
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.