All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.26
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.92Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionThis annual series, sponsored by the National Bureau of Ecomic Research, provides a forum for research on the interactions among public policy, the invation process, and the ecomy. Discussions cover all types of policy that affect the ability of an ecomy to achieve scientific and techlogical progress or that affect the impact of science and techlogy on ecomic growth. The books are designed to be of interest to general readers interested in public policy as well as to ecomists.
- Author BiographyAdam B. Jaffe is Fred C. Hecht Professor in Economics and Dean of Arts and Sciences at Brandeis University. Josh Lerner is Jacob H. Schiff Professor of Investment Banking at Harvard Business School, with a joint appointment in the Finance and Entrepreneurial Units. He is the author of The Boulevard of Broken Dreams: Why Public Efforts to Boost Entrepreneurship and Venture Capital Have Failed and What to Do About It. Scott Stern is Associate Professor of Management and Strategy at the Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University.
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication11/04/2003
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleNBER Innovation Policy and the Economy
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note7
- Weight276 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byAdam B. Jaffe,Josh A. Lerner,Scott Stern
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.