All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionAchim Schmitt examines the role of efficiency and growth through invation within corporate restructuring efforts. He develops a restructuring model that is empirically tested in the German-speaking consulting market for corporate restructurings. He, thereby, provides a state-of-the-art view of the factors and activities underlying successful corporate restructuring efforts.
- Author BiographyDr. Achim Schmitt promovierte bei Prof. Dr. Gilbert Probst am Lehrstuhl fur Organisation und Management der University of Geneva. Er ist aktuell als Gastwissenschaftler an der Columbia Business School in New York tatig.
- Author(s)Achim Schmitt
- PublisherSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden
- Date of Publication14/05/2009
- LanguageEnglish & German
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationWeisbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintGWV Fachverlage GmbH
- Content Note69 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight364 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Foreword byGilbert J. B. Probst
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.