All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $52.90
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionThis book constitutes the proceedings of the First International Conference on Management Science and Engineering: Invation and High-tech Services, ICMSE 2013, held in Macau, in June 2013. The papers are contributed by invative researchers, engineers and practitioners in the field of management science, information system, finance, ecomics and accounting and offer a platform for exchanging the latest research findings in the field of management science and management invation, for looking forward to the future trends in the management science and management invation field in the 21st century, and to promote management modernization and high-tech invation services.
- Author BiographyVincent Yide Liu, assistant professor at Macau University of Science and Technology. Before he joined in MUST, he had done advanced studies at Harvard University (USA), UC Berkeley (USA) and Carleton University (Canada) as a visiting research fellow from 2008 to 2010. He got his Ph.D. degree at Beihang University (China) in 2010. He has consulted for the Gezhou Dam Water Conservancy and Hydropower Project Group in China on projects related to the digital divide, ICT capacity building and the development of Business Intelligence System. In 2006, he served as a program manager for the National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC) China-sponsored The Digital Canal for the Middle Route of South-to-North Water Transfer Project . He also assisted in electronic authentication and credit systems development project (NDRC China sponsored) in 2007. He has extensive experience in business strategy and IT service consulting. During 2004-2006, he was with PricewaterhouseCoopers and involved in the China State-Owned Enterprise Restructuring and Enterprise Development (SOERED) project. The project was carried out in six cities in China - Chengdu, Mianyang and Leshan in Sichuan province, and Shenyang, Dalian and Anshan in Liaoning province. In each city, three new institutions were set up to support, in a comprehensive way, the strategic development of enterprises. These are: a Restructuring Agency (RA), which served to provide advice on restructuring to SOEs; a Business Advisory Centre (BAC, or EDAC - Enterprise Development Advisory Centre) and a Credit Guarantee Fund (CGF), which provided business advice and access to finance to small private enterprises.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication03/01/2014
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleContributions to Economics
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note21 black & white illustrations, 17 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight409 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byIvan K.W. Lai,Pang Chuan,Sohail Siddiqui,Tim Wang,Vasil Khachidze,Yive Liu
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.