Innovation the Cleveland Clinic Way: Powering Transformation by Putting Ideas to Work by Graham, Thomas J. Graham (Hardback, 2016)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $45.22+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionUnlock the secret to groundbreaking invation with this game-changing guideInvation means putting ideas to work. It is a discipline that can be learned, practiced, and leveraged to propel meaningful transformation and sustainable success, and it is proving to be the margin of difference in the largest concentrated sector of our ecomy: healthcare. This is where the stakes may be highest because the transcendent ideas that come from the patient bedside or laboratory bench don't just translate to a bottom line, they improve and extend human life. Since its inception in 1921, Cleveland Clinic has been at the forefront of life-saving invations in healthcare, pioneering a new model of care, advancing surgical techniques, and developing cutting-edge medical techlogies. It has revolutionized the industry with a proven and tested working model for mission-driven, results-oriented success--one that is applicable to industries beyond healthcare.In Invation the Cleveland Clinic Way, Thomas J. Graham, MD, describes the Clinic's unique approach. Learn: - How to align the invation strategy with your organization's mission - How to identify your organization's invation assets and put them to work- How to foster collaboration within and across teams to spark creative ideation- The process of taking napkin ideas through successful commercialization- The most common invation pitfalls and how to avoid and address them- Cleveland Clinic's 10 commandments of invation and the six degrees of invationPacked with enterprising solutions and inspiring examples, this practical guide will equip any individual or institution seeking to affect purposeful transformation. Use these best practices to put ideas to work and turn yours into a high-invation organization. Thomas J. Graham, MD, is the Chief Invation Officer of Cleveland Clinic and Vice Chairman of Orthopedic Surgery. A prolific inventor with nearly 50 worldwide patents and a serial entrepreneur, he is a rewned orthopaedic surgeon whose practice is the premier destination for the care of the professional athlete's hand and wrist. He is regularly recognized as one of America's Best Doctors.
- Author(s)Graham,Thomas J. Graham
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/01/2016
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitleBusiness Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Weight512 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.