CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Innovations in Green Chemistry and Green Engineering: Selected Entries from the Encyclopedia of Sustainability Science and Technology by Springer-Verlag New York Inc. (Hardback, 2012)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionProcesses that meet the objectives of green chemistry and chemical engineering minimize waste and energy use, and eliminate toxic by-products. Given the ubiquitous nature of products from chemical processes in our lives, green chemistry and chemical engineering are vital components of any sustainable future. Gathering together ten peer-reviewed articles from the Encyclopedia of Sustainability Science and Techlogy, Invations in Green Chemistry and Green Engineering provides a comprehensive introduction to the state-of-the-art in this key area of sustainability research. Worldwide experts present the latest developments on topics ranging from organic batteries and green catalytic transformations to green nascience and natoxicology. An essential, one-stop reference for professionals in research and industry, this book also fills the need for an authoritative course text in environmental and green chemistry and chemical engineering at the upper-division undergraduate and graduate levels.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/12/2012
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note36 black & white tables, biography
- Weight672 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byJulie B. Zimmerman,Paul T. Anastas
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.