Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $105.99Trending at AU $107.61
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.04
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
About this product
- DescriptionInvation management is an often-misunderstood aspect of management. Most management books ascribe successful invation to outstanding individuals. But most of us kw that there are t eugh of these outstanding people around to drive development. This book is the first to provide a comprehensive explanation of how an invative firm can base its success on 'ordinary' people. The ability to reinvent products, processes, services, or the firm itself is longer an art. It becomes a manageable task. The detailed analysis yields valuable information about new ideas and their successful implementation. Invation strategy, corporate structure, human capabilities and trust are identified as key drivers. Through the integrated approach pursued in the book the reader is also given an explanation of all corporate dimensions. The book provides insights into managed corporate development. By the application of these insights invation management will become a success story written by ordinary people facing extraordinary challenges.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Lukas Fecker has been working in management consulting on strategic issues for several years. After having worked for the Management Zentrum St. Gallen and Monitor Group, he currently works for Accenture. He took a master's degree in economics and finance at the University of St. Gallen (HSG) and in 1999 a doctorate in sociology at the University of Zurich. He is a member of Mensa International and of several other learned societies.
- Author(s)Lukas Fecker
- PublisherVerlag Peter Lang
- Date of Publication30/09/2001
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationPieterlen
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintVerlag Peter Lang
- Content Notefig. and tables
- Weight480 g
- Width150 mm
- Height220 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.