All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.88Trending at AU $88.25
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.42
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.79
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $45.09
- AU $49.12Trending at AU $65.35
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $22.10
About this product
- DescriptionWHY A FUFU COOK BOOK? Fufu is the most popular meal in Africa; thousands of families are fed with fufu. Even babies starting as young as 6 months are given this meal. That is why it has captured my attention to create a cook book showcasing the richness and diversity of this meal. This book is intended to teach, step by step the culinary skills of preparing fufu. I kw there are many out there struggling, trying again and again to cook fufu but without success. Now there is a solution, more worries. The cook book for fufu has arrived. Also I want to show that, there are many enjoyable ways to cook fufu My genuine desire is to show how fufu can be enhanced in flavour and in nutritional values and also customized to suit special dietary needs. I encourage everyone to take the greatest advantage of this book to discover many scrumptious fufu and embrace some new ways. May these recipes become part of your fufu meal planning.
- Author(s)Kalangu Tshiswaka
- Date of Publication28/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.