All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionInvative Interventions for Today's Exceptional Kids provides teachers, parents, administrators, and school counselors with an intervention framework to help the struggling children. The focus of the Scannella and McCarthy's approach is preventative rather than reactive and remedial. Based on sound management practices, rather than gimmicks and techniques, this book provides guidelines to assist in proper child development, both behavioral and academic.
- Author BiographyAnthony Scannella is Chief Executive Officer of the Foundation for Educational Administration. Sharon McCarthy is President of Envision, Inc.
- Author(s)Anthony Scannella,Sharon McCarthy
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication28/11/2008
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Weight136 g
- Width144 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.