All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.55
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $37.61
- AU $21.10Trending at AU $23.80
About this product
- DescriptionAutomobile transport causes damage to both humans and nature due to road accidents and air pollution by exhaust gases, as well as by expanding consumption of n-recoverable natural resources in the form of liquid and gas fuels. For solving such problems there are represented strict requirements for the reliability and durability, fuel efficiency, maintenance efficiency, traffic safety and ecological compatibility of vehicles. All of these requirements can be united under the following name: requirements for motor car efficiency. This book includes scientific articles covering the results of elaboration and research of invative methods for technical, ecomic and ecological efficiency of vehicles. Among these methods one can particularly te the method of production of motor oils on the basis of amorphous na-dispersed carbon, based on the new phemen discovered by the authors - the tribosynthesis of graphite-diamond secondary surface structures having highly effective multifunctional tribological mechanism of action (kwn as the Iosebidze-Kutelia effect ). This book will play an important role in solving the problems concerning the improvement of motor car efficiency.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- SubjectTransport Technology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight344 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byIvane Gorgidze,Tamar Lominadze
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.