Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionAcademia and industry have only begun to explore the vast capabilities that the emerging field of mobile learning has to enrich education. To help researchers and practitioners drive the realization of the potential benefits of mobile learning techlogy to the next level, a thorough survey of the state of kwledge in this ascending field is vital. Invative Mobile Learning: Techniques and Techlogies is the first book to comprehensively set out opportunities presented by mobile learning techlogies, collecting incisive research articles from leading international experts. Covering field challenges, practical experiences, and current techlogical advances, this unique contribution to the current research will benefit academics and students in a variety of education and techlogy-related disciplines, as well as industry specialists in the field mobile techlogy.
- Author BiographyHokyoung Ryu and David Parsons, Massey University, New Zealand.
- PublisherIGI Global
- Date of Publication15/12/2008
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationHershey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInformation Science Reference
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight1291 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byDavid Parsons,Hokyoung Ryu
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.