All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume brings together theoretical perspectives and empirical studies in second language (L2) acquisition and bilingualism and discusses their implications for L2 pedagogy. The book is organized into three sections that focus on prominent linguistic and cognitive theories and together provide a compelling set of state-of-the-art works. Part I consists of studies that give rise to invative applications for second language teaching and learning and Part II discusses how findings from cognitive research can inform practices for L2 teaching and learning. Following these two sections, Part III provides a summative commentary of the theories explored in the volume along with suggestions for future research directions. The book is intended to act as a valuable reference for scholars, applied linguists, specialists in pedagogy, language educators, and anyone wishing to gain an overview of current issues in SLA and bilingualism.
- PublisherJohn Benjamins Publishing Co
- Date of Publication15/08/2013
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitleLanguage Learning & Language Teaching
- Series Part/Volume Number38
- Place of PublicationAmsterdam
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintJohn Benjamins Publishing Co
- Content Note+ index
- Weight640 g
- Edited byJohn W. Schwieter
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.