Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $116.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a textbook for advanced undergraduate irganic chemistry courses, covering elementary irganic reaction chemistry through to more advanced irganic theories and topics. The approach integrates bioirganic, environmental, geological and medicinal material into each chapter, and there is a refreshing empirical approach to problems in which the text emphasizes observations before moving onto theoretical models. There are worked examples and solutions in each chapter combined with chapter-ending study objectives, 40-70 exercises per chapter and experiments for discovery-based learning.
- Author BiographyGARY WULFSBERG, Middle Tennessee State University
- Author(s)Gary Wulfsberg
- PublisherUniversity Science Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication16/03/2000
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleAdvanced Series in Biomechanics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 2
- Place of PublicationSausalito
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Science Books,U.S.
- Content Noteindex
- Weight2288 g
- Width210 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine49 mm
- Edited byDavid A. Gough,Shu Chien,Y. C. Fung
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.