All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $56.35Trending at AU $60.64
- AU $19.08Trending at AU $26.10
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $47.17Trending at AU $59.70
About this product
- DescriptionTo mark his retirement in 1966 from the Professorship of Psychiatry at the University of London, and the directorship of the Institute of Psychiatry, the Maudsley Hospital, Professor Lewis's students edited and prepared an edition of his collected papers, in two volumes. Originally published in 1967 this volume reports the outcome of research in a variety of fields. Of the numerous clinical investigations, those into depressive states are dealt with most fully. Social studies, which had been the main concern of the Medical Research Council Unit of which Professor Lewis was for seventeen years Horary Director, deals with themes of unemployment, environmental adjustment, and ecology. Today it can be read and enjoyed in its historical context.
- Author(s)Sir Aubrey Lewis
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication05/10/2014
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.