All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this long-awaited sequel to Inside/Outside: Teacher Research and Kwledge , two leaders in the field of practitioner research offer a radically different view of the relationship of kwledge and practice and of the role of practitioners in educational change. In their new book, the authors put forward the tion of inquiry as stance as a challenge to the current arrangements and outcomes of schools and other educational contexts. They call for practitioner researchers in local settings across the United States and across the world to ally their work with others, as part of larger social and intellectual movements for social change and social justice.
- Author(s)Marilyn Cochran-Smith,Susan L. Lytle
- PublisherTeachers' College Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitlePractitioner Inquiry Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTeachers' College Press
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.51Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.