All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMatt is a world champion, record holding powerlifter, and an NPC bodybuilder famous for his grueling, high intensity workouts. Insane Training is what Matt is famous for, and his book of the same name is full of programs that will help every gym rat take it to the next level, whether that's flipping a tractor tire 100 yards, deadlifting three times their body weight, improving athletic performance or puking in a bucket-it has it all! Not for the faint of heart or average gym-goer, this is for athletes who want to take their training to the max.
- Author BiographyMATT KROC KROCZALESKI is a world champion and world record holding powerlifter, as well as a national caliber bodybuilder. One of the very few lifters that combines otherworldly strength with an equally impressive physique, Kroc is the 2006 Arnold Schwarzenegger Classic WPO Powerlifting Middle Weight Champion. In 2009 he became the all-time world record holder in the 220lb class posting a 2551lb total via 1003lb squat, 738lb bench press and an 810lb deadlift.
- Author(s)Matt Kroczaleski
- PublisherGriffin Publishing
- Date of Publication16/10/2014
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSaint Martin's Griffin,U.S.
- Content Note100 black-&-white photographs
- Weight363 g
- Width191 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $25.79Trending at AU $26.18
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.