All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $102.86
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.06
- AU $14.37Trending at AU $15.54
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.48
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.33
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $35.77
- AU $28.41Trending at AU $30.53
About this product
- DescriptionSwami Rama Tirtha, a great sage of the earlier part of this century, once said, -The policy of appeasement is never successful. It increases the demands of the bully and encourages his unreasonableness.- When Russia, China, North Korea, and Iran team up to take over the world, Americans fear we will soon be crushed beneath the weight of such bullies. A weak, progressive president is our only hope, but he believes the United States is better served by conciliation. Before it's too late, it will take a strong, conservative, female president to save America by being steadfast and returning the red, white, and blue to a super power. Things could get messy, but the battle to retain freedom is always worth the cost. As a nation, we will stand strong, and our soldiers will do whatever it takes to beat back the enemy. We will be active in the military arena, longer satisfied by pacification. It is time to join the battle with a new leader at the helm and return America to its original glory even at the peril of ather world war. Bullies will herd us like cattle if we do t stand up and fight.
- Author(s)Donald Lee
- Date of Publication01/08/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight345 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.