All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCrystal has been in love with Brent for as long as she can remember. When he proposed, she said yes without any second thoughts...until she met his friend Evan. She felt a powerful attraction to Evan from the moment they met, but she's determined to suppress her feelings to save her relationship with Brent. Little does she kw that Evan has also been fighting feelings for her, and on the day of Crystal and Brent's wedding, he takes her aside and tells her how he feels. Now she has an important decision to make, but how can she follow her heart when it belongs to two men at once? Find out in this scorching new erotic romance by Opal Carew.
- Author Biography<b>Opal Carew</b> is the author of <i>Forbidden Heat</i>, <i>Pleasure Bound</i>, <i>Twin Fantasies</i> and other erotic romance novels. So why do I like writing erotic romance? she asks. I like being able to push beyond traditional boundaries. Opal loves crystals, dragons, feathers, cats, pink hair, the occult and all that glitters. While she writes, she listens to inspirational music, lights candles and keeps crystals near. Before devoting herself to her passion as a writer, Opal spent 15 years as a software analyst, and she has a degree in Mathematics from the University of Waterloo. She lives with her husband and two sons in Ontario, Canada.</p>
- Author(s)Opel Carew
- PublisherGriffin Publishing
- Date of Publication06/03/2012
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSaint Martin's Griffin,U.S.
- Out-of-print date19/01/2017
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.37Trending at AU $30.92
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $56.63Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $12.42
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.08
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.