Insatiable: Ellora's Cave by Elizabeth Jewell, Sherri L. King, S. L. Carpenter (Paperback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $30.90Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $9.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionToys 4 Us by S.L. Carpenter Dana was awakening feelings and opening the door to her own sexuality. Her newfound freedom and part-time job selling pleasure toys rekindles the fires put out by her ex-boyfriend. She learns that she is more of a woman than anyone had let her be, but a conflict arises when her day job finds out about her part-time hobby. The Legacy of the Snake by Elizabeth Jewell Heath Cabot-Pierce has inherited his grandfather's property in Colorado. He's also inherited a magic portal to the land of Fairy, with the repercussions of everything Grampa Cabot did there in his misspent youth. With the help of other creatures Heath sets out on a seemingly impossible quest to win the hand of the lovely and insatiable Princess Elena, whose father really, really, doesn't like him. Sanctuary by Sherri King The dead are walking the Earth and Anna believes she is the only human survivor of an undead plague of zombies. That is, until she finds five people in a church who desperately need her help to escape a horrible fate. Enigma, a Fae warrior sent to protect the world, has come to seek Anna's aid in ridding the city of zombies before the Earth is completely overcome. But how can she, a simple Yoga instructor, find the power to triumph against an army of the living dead? And how can she resist Enigma's incredible Fae charms once he sets out to seduce her? The fate of the world is in peril, but all Anna can think of is sex with the delicious Enigma. We are all doomed!
- Author BiographySherri L. King lives in the Deep South with her husband, artist and illustrator Darrell King. The critically acclaimed author of the Horde Wars and Moon Lust series, she loves writing action-packed paranormals. S. L. Carpenter, a born and raised Californian, is a writer and cover artist. Visit the author's website at www.slcarpenter.net. Elizabeth Jewell, who has been writing paranormal and contemporary romance for many years, is married with two children. Visit her website at www.geocities.com/elizabethjewell/ejewell.html.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Jewell,S. L. Carpenter,Sherri L. King
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication15/10/2007
- SubjectErotic Fiction
- Series TitleEllora's Cave Presents...
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPocket Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight328 g
- Width134 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $72.43
- AU $86.86Trending at AU $98.06
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $82.56
- AU $14.54Trending at AU $15.32
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.48
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $11.46Trending at AU $14.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.