Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe ideal portable companion, the world-rewned Collins Gem series returns with a fresh new look and updated material. This is the perfect pocket guide for nature enthusiasts keen to identify the most commonly seen insects in Britain and rthern Europe. Authoritative text and beautiful photographs show the distinguishing features of each insect to aid identification. Features information on size, habitat, geographical range and months when they can be spotted, as well as names of similar species with which each insect could be confused, and details of the differences between them. This new edition builds on the strengths of the unrivalled original, w expanded to include over 240 insects.
- Author BiographyMichael Chinery is a well-known naturalist and the author of numerous books on insects and garden wildlife, including Collins Nature Guide Garden Wildlife, The Natural History of the Garden and Collins Wildlife Trust Guide: Butterflies of Britain and Europe. For several years he ran field courses to introduce people of all ages to plant and animal life and now lives in Suffolk with his wife Jill.
- Author(s)Michael Chinery
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication02/08/2004
- SubjectNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Series TitleCollins GEM
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note240 col illus, With index
- Weight140 g
- Width82 mm
- Height117 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Photographs byBob Gibbons
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.