All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.24
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.97
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionDavid O'Dell was one of the earliest supporters of the Chinese punk rock scene that started taking shape in 1995 in Beijing. The book is a rich and uniquely personal collection of stories, over one hundred previously unreleased photos and translated song lyrics from the earliest Chinese punk bands and the dizzying development of the scene - it is unlike anything you have ever read, or ever will read, about China.
- Author(s)David O'Dell
- Date of Publication21/08/2011
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationMorrisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight463 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.