All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionAll criminals operate in a social network. This book of case studies analyzes a variety of illegal enterprises from a social network perspective, touching on such issues as partnerships, pecking orders and organizational flexibility.
- Author BiographyAuthor: Carlo Morselli (Assistant Professor at the School of Criminology, Universite de Montreal)
- Author(s)Carlo Morselli
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication29/11/2010
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleStudies of Organized Crime
- Series Part/Volume Number8
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note32 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight310 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2009
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.