Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionAll relevant implementation aspects of finite element methods are discussed in this book. The focus is on algorithms and data structures as well as on their concrete implementation. Theory is covered as far as it gives insight into the construction of algorithms. Throughout the exercises complete FE-solver for scalar 2D problems will be implemented in Matlab/Octave.
- Author BiographyMartin Weiser, Konrad-Zuse-Zentrum fur Informationstechnik, Germany.
- Author(s)Martin Weiser
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication10/05/2016
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleDe Gruyter Textbook
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintDe Gruyter
- Content Note58 black & white illustrations, 4 black & white tables, 58 schw.-w. Abb., 4 schw.-w. Tab.
- Weight287 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.