All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
About this product
- DescriptionGet inside Harvard with this brand-new edition of the Crimson Key Society's guide, a behind-the-scenes look at one of America's most prestigious universities. Tracing Harvard's riveting 375-year-long history -- from storied past to thriving present -- Inside Harvard offers unique insight into student life, as well as full-color maps and photographs, fun facts and figures, walking tours, and student, alumni and architectural spotlights. The Crimson Key Society leaves tradition untold and hidden tunnel unexplored--so whether you're an alumnus, a prospective student, or a simply curious visitor, check out Inside Harvard for a glimpse into the heart of this prestigious U.S. institution.
- Author BiographyFounded in 1948, the Crimson Key Society (CKS) is one of Harvard's most well respected and important student groups on campus. Originally formed to provide the Harvard Athletic Association with an organization responsible for meeting and hosting incoming Harvard athletes, today, CKS largely directs their efforts towards leading daily historical tours of Harvard Yard, in addition to welcoming all students at the beginning of each year during Freshman Orientation Week. Crimson Key's overall mission is to make Harvard more accessible to those who are unfamiliar with it, including visitors, freshmen, and parents. In this guidebook, CKS has aimed to provide an accurate and compelling picture of present-day Harvard through the eyes of its own students.
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- Date of Publication08/12/2015
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLet's Go Publications
- Content NoteColor photos throughout, Maps
- Weight371 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byCrimson Key Society
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.