Inside Islam: Exposing and Reaching the World of Islam by Reza F. Safa (Paperback, 1996)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $15.00+ postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by carolsclosetaustralia2015
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionA former radical Shiite Muslim unashamedly speaks out and exposes radical fundamental beliefs in his book Inside Islam. Reza Safa, openly talks about the spirit of Islam from an insider s point of view. Safa is well-versed in the laws and history of Islam. Radical Muslims claim to believe that the Bible is untrue, eternal life is only attained by sacrifice in a holy war and that Christians are naive and weak in their beliefs. He explains that they seem to have a lust for martyrdom and their lives are lived in fear of their god, Allah. Fear is the darkroom in which Satan develops his negatives, says Rafa as he tells how Islam contradicts the facts and truths of the Bible. Inside Islam is a magnifying glass that lets you see deep into Muslim culture and society.
- Author BiographyReza F. Safa was born and raised a devout Muslim in the Middle East. His faith in Islam was unshakable--until he heard the gospel and gave his life to Jesus. Since that time, Safa has preached in more than forty countries around the world. In 1983, he founded the Harvesters World Outreach, an evangelistic ministry.
- Author(s)Reza F. Safa
- PublisherCreation House
- Date of Publication30/06/1996
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationLake Mary
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreation House
- Out-of-print date25/05/2017
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.