All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.26
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionBestselling author Michael Backman here draws upon a wealth of new examples, case studies and anecdotes to provide crucial insights into Asian business themes. This will provide a valuable guide for anybody whose business takes them into Asia and will enable readers to get to grips with Asian business and understand how Asia really works.
- Author BiographyMICHAEL BACKMAN is an author, business analyst and columnist who specializes in Asian corporate practice. He has a reputation for hard-hitting, independent and highly detailed Asian business analysis. Singapore's Prime Minister cited him in his 1998 National Day Address as an expert on overseas Chinese and he has been described in the Australian Financial Review as the brilliant writer on regional business strategies . He is the author of the international bestseller, Asian Eclipse: Exposing the Dark Side of Business in Asia that was named by The Economist as one of the sixteen finest general non-fiction books published for the year. He writes a regular Asian business column for the The Age newspaper in Melbourne, and has authored numerous articles for The Times of London, International Herald Tribune, Asian Wall Street Journal and Far Eastern Economic Review. He has lived and worked in Asia.
- Author(s)Michael Backman
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication16/06/2005
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight540 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.