All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYou've seen her on television with her husband, Dr Phil, but w it's time for a heart-to-heart conversation with Robin McGraw. In this text Robin speaks woman to woman, inspiring you to embrace and celebrate the many roles you play and encourages you to make deliberate choices that lead to a richer, happier, and more meaningful life.
- Author BiographyDr. Phil McGraw, has made family first her mission. Married for 29 years to Dr. Phil, Robin has made her marriage and raising their two sons Jay (26) and Jordan (18), her priority in life. A constant presence on the Dr. Phil show since the very first episode, viewers worldwide have embraced Robin's contributions to the show - whether it be discussing her experiences as a mother, wife or dealing with issues that women face in the many phases of their lives. Robin has also co-hosted many television events with Dr. Phil including Christmas in Washington, Academy of Country Music Awards and has been a featured guest on Larry King Live as well as The View. Robin is also very involved with the Dr. Phil Foundation, a non-profit charitable organization that is committed to helping children and families at risk, and has served as a board member since its inception.
- Author(s)Robin McGraw
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication01/09/2006
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNelson Books an imprint of Thomas Nelson Publishers
- Out-of-print date14/11/2010
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.