All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionWhen you pair selflessness with compassion, you've got transformational force. Rich Wilkerson and his wife Robyn fill this exhilarating book with exciting stories of ordinary people doing extraordinary things for God. The Wilkersons' concept is that Anyone can be a servant leader. Age, background, and education don't matter. The Wilkersons have followed servant leaders into hospitals, prisons, and high-crime areas. Their book isn't about culture, politics, or religion. It's about setting aside differences, forming new bonds with others who choose to meet needs, and taking action. In these pages you'll find concrete reasons to both lead and serve.
- Author BiographyRich and Robyn Wilkerson have been helping people who are in crisis since the 1970's. The Wilkersons and members of their church actively minister in hospitals, prisons, and high-crime areas. The results are amazing. When the couple came to Miami to minister as co-pastors of Trinity Church in the 1990's, the church consisted of about 250 people. Now attendance tops 4,000. The Wilkersons are also the founders of a large social service organization, the Peacemakers Family Center. Rich earned an MA in organizational leadership and is currently earning his doctorate at Southeastern University.About the Foreword Author Ken Blanchard is a top 25 best-selling author in Amazon's Hall of Fame. Blanchard serves on the trustee board at Cornell, where he earned his PhD, and teaches executive leadership at the University of San Diego. His many honors include an award of excellence from The National Speakers Association, a Golden Gavel from Toastmasters, and a Thought Leadership Award from The Association of Learning Providers. He and his wife, Margie, live in San Diego, California, and head an international management training and consulting firm where he serves as Chief Spiritual Officer.
- Author(s)Rich Wilkerson,Robyn Wilkerson
- PublisherSalubris Resources
- Date of Publication02/02/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSalubris Resources
- Weight408 g
- Width142 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Foreword byKen Blanchard
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.