Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionBill Ferris has led the field in Australian venture capital and private equity for over forty years. He has seen his share of successful floats, fly-by-night wonders and companies gone wrong. In his bestselling Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained he took readers behind closed doors to explain how the industry works and shared the lessons he learned along the way. This book takes the story on into the world of private equity, with a wealth of stories on the successes and failures, deals that went right and deals that went wrong. There are priceless lessons for would-be investors and entrepreneurs in the insights the author can offer - how to raise funds, picking the right people, start-ups versus buyouts, IPOs and trade sales, all lessons drawn from personal experience. Along with numerous cases studies of successful, and t so successful, ventures, Bill Ferris gives a detailed analysis of what makes a successful PE team, looks into the future of private equity and summarises the history of the industry from the 1970s.
- Author BiographyBill Ferris is the author of Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained.
- Author(s)Bill Ferris
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication29/01/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationSt Leonards
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAllen & Unwin
- Out-of-print date27/02/2017
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight628 g
- Width162 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition StatementMain
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.