Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionTaekwondo is easily recognized as one of today's most widely practiced martial arts in the world. Now, enhance your practice with this collection of articles on the mental aspects of Taekwondo and other martial arts. Meticulously compiled by Master S. Pearson after years of writing, this work stands apart from other Taekwondo books. This stunning book is a must have for all practitioners of martial arts, particularly those students of Taekwondo, regardless of with which association he or she is affiliated.
- Author BiographyThroughout his career, in an effort to become a truly well-rounded martial artist in both practice and philosophy, Master Pearson has studied a wide variety of martial arts: Taekwondo, Kali, Kyudo, Iaido, Aikido, Judo, Jodo, Bando and Tai Chi. He holds dan rankings in six of these arts and master ranks in three of them. To this same end he has studied and achieved national recognition as a wilderness survival instructor, a certified hypnotherapist, and a lecturer in Neuro Linguistic Psychology. His work in many of these areas has been recorded by national and international media and he continually strives to make both the physical and mental practice of martial arts part of his daily life and that of his students. Master Pearson also has a Master of Science Degree in Theoretical Statistics and teaches full time at St. John Fisher College in Rochester, New York.
- Author(s)Sean Pearson
- PublisherNew Tiger Publications
- Date of Publication22/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBoxing & Combat Sports
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Tiger Publications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.