All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis gorgeously photographed journey through entrancingly beautiful Venetian interiors is sure to appeal to Venice's many admirers interested in the elegance and refinement of classical Old World interior design. The private properties featured in this handsome volume are t accessible to the public and most are published here for the first time. The book is a luxurious presentation of the hidden architectural and interior design treasures of Venice, ranging from historical ninth-century buildings to contemporary revations that blend old and new. Seventy-two properties, each photographed exclusively for the book, are profiled-mainly private apartments and palazzos, along with some churches, hotels, and other public spaces that those interested in interiors will find inspiring. Author and preservation expert Toto Bergamo Rossi personally selected each property for inclusion based on his detailed field kwledge gained over many years as director of the Venetian Heritage Foundation, whose mission is to safeguard Venetian cultural heritage as manifested in architecture, music, and fine art.
- Author BiographyFrancesco Toto Bergamo Rossi has been the head of the Venetian Heritage Foundation since 2010. Jean-Francois Jaussaud has photographed interiors for Elle Decor, Vogue, Marie-Claire, and the New York Times, among other publications. James Ivory is cofounder of Merchant Ivory Productions and winner of several Academy Awards for such iconic films as Howard's End, A Room with a View, and The Remains of the Day, which was nominated for eight Academy Awards.
- Author(s)Jean-Francois Jaussaud,Toto Bergamo Rossi
- PublisherRizzoli International Publications
- Date of Publication16/02/2016
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRizzoli International Publications
- Content Note400 colour photographs
- Weight2440 g
- Width394 mm
- Height394 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.67
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.43
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.