Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.19
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $19.03Trending at AU $22.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis highly visual book explores what it really means - day to day - to live as a believer of one of the six major world faiths (Judaism, Christianity, Islam, Sikhism, Buddhism and Hinduism), focusing on the following: * the origins of the faith * concepts of God or Ultimate Reality * teachers of the way (major figures and Scriptures) * paths to peace (ways of seeking God) * treasury of the heart (key beliefs) * awe and wonder (worship) * journey into mystery (symbols and rituals) * making merry (festivals) * today (issues facing the faith today). The book also includes material on Zoroastrianism, Baha'i, Confucianism, Taoism, Shinto and Jainism.
- Author BiographyKEVIN O'DONNELL is an Anglican priest who was an RE teacher both before and after theological training at St Stephen's House, Oxford. Before returning to parish ministry in 1999 he was chaplain at Heathfield School, Ascot. He is the author of a number of RE text books and contributor to others.
- Author(s)Kevin O'Donnell
- PublisherLion Hudson Plc
- Date of Publication19/05/2006
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLion Books
- Content NoteColour and b&w photographs
- Width195 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.