All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.83Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.11
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $84.79
- AU $61.22Trending at AU $69.47
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.12
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $24.54
- AU $37.91Trending at AU $41.12
About this product
- DescriptionCutting is a practice that has crossed age and gender lines. It's t just depressed teens who inflict injury on themselves--it can be anyone dealing with overwhelming feelings. This book explores the complex issue of cutting without offering any pat or simple fixes. It examines the psychology of, the feelings of anger and despair behind it, and the counseling resources that can help.<br/><br/>This book is a great tool to help those who engage in cutting, pastors who want to learn more, or those who need to understand someone who practices self-injury.
- Author BiographyJerusha Clark is the coauthor of four books and author of Every Thought Captive (TH1NK Books). She has a heart for today's youth and the brokenness that is unique to the teen condition. Jerusha resides in Escondido, California, with her husband, Jeramy, and daughters, Jocelyn and Jasmine. Dr. Earl Henslin has a doctorate in clinical psychology and is a licensed marriage and family therapist. Dr. Henslin speaks nationally and internationally on relationships, addictions, and the neurobiology of relationships. He is the author of four books.
- Author(s)Jerusha Clark
- PublisherNavPress Publishing Group
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationColorado Springs
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNavPress Publishing Group
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.