All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
- AU $30.17Trending at AU $33.12
About this product
- DescriptionThe professional organizers and editors of Studios magazine give you the tools to create your own one-of-a-kind artistic environment. Professional artists and crafters walk you through finding space in your home, maximizing your storage and organization possibilities, and managing your stash of supplies and equipment to keep your work space functional and fun to work in. Each section highlights decorating tips and tricks, such as repurposing furniture, integrating recyclables, and showcasing vintage items. Regardless of your time, money, or space, Inside the Creative Studio offers charming and invative solutions for every lifestyle. Beautiful photographs and friendly dialogue walk you through each active space as if you were getting your own private tour.
- Author BiographyCate Prato is the features editor for Quilting Arts Magazine and Cloth Paper Scissors. It's no surprise her first book is about self-portraits: After being raised an only child, Cate doesn't consider self a four-letter word. Cate has pursued a career in writing, primarily features, since she was young. She lives in West Boylston, Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Cate Coulacos Prato
- PublisherInterweave Press Inc
- Date of Publication05/10/2011
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLoveland, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInterweave Press Inc
- Out-of-print date07/05/2016
- Content Note150 colour illustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width216 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.