All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.31Trending at AU $32.26
- AU $75.04Trending at AU $77.30
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.06
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $31.74
- AU $12.55Trending at AU $13.10
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.33
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $50.01
About this product
- DescriptionSometimes hilarious, sometimes tragic, INSIDE THE DANGER ZONES is the story of Paul Moorcraft's work during the major wars of the last three decades. As a freelance war correspondent and military analyst for many of the top TV networks, Moorcraft has prachuted into countless war zones and worked at the heart of the British security establishment. He has the habit of being in the wrong place at the worst times, from the siege of Sarajevo in the 1990s to the siege of the West Bank town of Jenin in 2002. This book takes him to a series of conflicts from Afghanistan to Zimbabwe, covering coups and counter-coups across the globe. Along the way he encounters some of the most dangerous people in the world; in Afghanistan when the West was training bin Laden's Mujahedin fighters, interviewing Mugabe during the Rhodesian Bush War of the late 1970s and travelling to meet Saddam on the eve of the 2003 allied invasion of Iraq.
- Author BiographyPaul Moorcraft has been a freelance war correspondent for, among others, Time magazine, the BBC, Channel 4, Sky and Al-Jazeera. He was a senior instructor at the Royal Military Academy, Sandhurst, and the UK Joint Services Command and Staff College. Moorcraft is currently the director of the Centre for Foreign Policy Analysis, London, and a visiting professor at Cardiff University's School of Journalism, Media and Cultural Services.
- Author(s)Paul Moorcraft
- Date of Publication29/10/2010
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, maps
- Weight408 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.