Inside the Mind of the Turtles: How the World's Best Traders Master Risk by Curtis Faith (Hardback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $42.47Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by kamilc1
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionI like risk. I embrace risk. -Turtle trader Curtis Faith Risk is scary, to be sure, but it's a fundamental aspect of the investing world. Without it, profit would t exist. The trick is to accept, anticipate, manage, and mitigate risk. In other words, master it. In Way of the Turtle, Curtis Faith revealed the extraordinarily successful trading system of the w-famous group of investors kwn as the Turtles. Now, in this highly anticipated follow up to that bestseller, Faith delves deeply into the risk-mastery strategies that made the Turtles the envy of the investing world. Inside the Mind of the Turtles provides expert insight into how great traders combat the natural but counterproductive response to risk. Faith begins by examining the nature of risk and the human being's natural response to it. Then he outlines proven techniques for seizing control of it. You will learn how to: * Set your main focus on acquiring gains--t avoiding losses * Place equal importance on assets already spent and those still on hand * Judge the quality of decisions based on their inception rather than their outcome * Avoid drawing conclusions using too little information You'll find valuable advice t only from Faith, but from some of the greatest financial minds on the scene today, including fellow Turtle Jerry Parker, venture capitalist Simon Olson, and Howard Lindzon, founder of the popular Web site, WallStrip. Use their collective advice, and you'll find yourself approaching risk in ways you never dreamed possible. In today's ecomy, controlling your aversion to risk is t just prudent--it's an absolute necessity. Ecomic turbulence more often than t leads to poor investment decisions. Inside the Mind of the Turtles will help you conquer the fears that can cripple even the most experienced investors out there.
- Author BiographyCurtis Faith is the author of the bestselling Way of the Turtle. In his early twenties, Faith earned more than $30 million as a member of the Chicago trading group, the Turtles. He founded several software and high-tech startups, including a public company and an Inc. 500 firm.
- Author(s)Curtis Faith
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight496 g
- Width160 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.