Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.73Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.18Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionThere is a BIG secret that credit card companies don't want you to ever kw. If you knew this information you could stop credit card judgments and even void them t to mention get out of credit card debt...It's true but most people don't kw about this powerful information so they agree to make payments to avoid judgments or worst have their pay checks garnished.... Did you kw that ONE in FIVE Consumer Credit reports contain errors? That means that for every five people one person has errors in their credit report file.... This information was released by the FTC, Federal Trade Commission! The FTC is the only federal agency with both consumer protection and competition jurisdiction in broad sectors of the ecomy. So you can trust that these numbers are very correct. It might even shock you to learn that when it comes to winning judgments credit card companies rarely can prove how they can collect on the debt! This could mean the credit card company or collection agency hounding you to pay up may t be able to win if you challenged the debt.... Yeah that's right, you could challenge your credit card company or collection agency to make them prove they can collect in their own name. This booklet will reveal the ins and outs of credit debt and how you can protect yourself against credit card debt collectors.
- Author BiographyKyle Martin Ransom is an American entrepreneur who was also a U.S. Navy War Veteran under Top Secret Clearance. Ransom serves as the CEO of Ultisky, Inc. specialized in providing online publishing, mobile development publishing, and media promotions. He is a seasoned financial industry expert and a former mortgage broker with over 16 years of experience. Ransom was also a real estate investor and developer. Kyle, has a strong passion for music and implementing music projects.
- Author(s)Kyle Ransom
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication07/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight50 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.