All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInsiders' Guide to Connecticut is the essential source for in-depth travel information for visitors and locals to the Nutmeg State. Written by a local (and true insider), Insiders' Guide to Connecticut offers a personal and practical perspective of the state that makes it a must-have guide for travelers as well as residents looking to rediscover their home state.
- Author BiographyEric D. Lehman, teaches travel literature and creative writing at the University of Bridgeport, and his essays, reviews, and stories have appeared in dozens of journals and magazines.
- Author(s)Eric Lehman
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication07/03/2015
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleInsiders' Guide Series
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Note17 maps
- Weight23 g
- Width142 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $40.98
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $14.84
- AU $23.55Trending at AU $29.86
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $24.90
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.32
- AU $34.95Trending at AU $37.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.