All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.77
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
About this product
- DescriptionInsiders' Guide to Palm Springs is the essential source for in-depth travel and relocation information to this beautiful Palm Spring, California. Written by a true insider, it offers a personal and practical perspective of Palm Springs and its surrounding environs.
- Author BiographyTravel and golf writer Ken Van Vechten was born in Riverside, CA, and after a couple of decades bouncing around across the bottom quarter of the Golden State and various locales in Oregon, he again resides in Riverside. From his first childhood trip up the Palm Springs Aerial Tramway not long after its opening to his most recent round of golf at Desert Willow Golf Club, the Coachella Valley has been like a second home. The one-time newspaper editor and columnist, political hack, and corporate flack is the author of several guidebooks, including Globe Pequot Press' Las Vegas EAT!, and a contributing editor to the most recent edition of Zagat's America's Top Golf Courses. His work appears in the Los Angeles Times, Alaska Airlines Magazine, Westways, and other publications.
- Author(s)Ken van Vechten
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication26/01/2010
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleInsiders' Guide Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInsiders' Guide
- Content Notemaps
- Weight18 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.